[Ban Appeal] Alphii Ban Appeal
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
Exclamation  Alphii Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord(i wasnt in the server cause i was taking a break/leave

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Alphii#9239

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
none

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
9:40 AM PST

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Actually no clue. I wasnt in the server at the time and when i was told by another member another member and I were banned, i was told that i was banned for DM ads?

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Because i have no idea the reasoning i got banned for, all i do know is that i took an L. So i split this up into the three L's: Lies, Logs, and Lesson. Now i have no ill will to anyone and every screenshot i show will not show the names of the members ive used

Lies

Rule 7, the most important rule of SmG: no advertising or self promotion. This includes invites to your server. Now what that means is saying "Join my server join my server!" and spamming invite links to random people. What that does not mean is consensually asking your friends to join a private discord. Now, youre probably wondering, "Alphii, you 'sent server invites and were promoting'. Of course you'd be banned." Here's the kicker: Rule 2. Rule 2 says to keep personal information out of SmG. So that begs this question: is inviting your friend to a private server through dms against the rules? No. Also also, i left smg on leave so then: [Image: Screenshot_20210114-020733_Discord.jpg?w...height=427]
this is a thing. I'm sending invites to my friends, not SmG members lol.
Also, what is this bullshit that i sent server ads lmao. I'm about to literally show every single server ad ive sent. All are consensual. 

Logs

Every single server invite ive sent in context. Notice how most of them are a conversation?
[Image: k9AKQil.png][Image: erGMWfj.png]
[Image: jVELclS.png]

Notice how i only sent three? Thats cause ive only sent three. Like i dont invite people to server LOL. The most inviting ive done is my ref link for SmG. Like if SmG ref advertising is against the rules then yeah ban me for that.

Lesson:
Why do you care lol. Like i get the whole stealing members business but no one is stealing members. Rundas's server has 178 members and isnt even a gaming server and in it is like 2 SmG members. The other server doesnt even have 50 in it, yet SmG has 58 thousand. These small private servers aint compeating with a DISCORD PARTNERED SERVERS!! LOL. 

Look you can ban a brotha but like dont do it when im on leave lol. Unban me or not, im still on leave, thank you for you time.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 11 Mar 2021, 05:33 PM by Alphii.)
11 Mar 2021, 05:20 PM
The following 6 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Apollo Lynx, areej, SmG indexcardqueen, lankboi, SmG Selma, ✞ Vee ✞

Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Alphii Ban Appeal - by Alphii - 11 Mar 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Alphii Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 11 Mar 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Alphii Ban Appeal - by Alphii - 12 Mar 2021, 12:25 AM
RE: Alphii Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 12 Mar 2021, 12:35 AM