Reach Game Night?
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Reach Game Night?

Anyone up for it?

This Friday or Saturday night? Possibly Saturday, or Sunday evening? We will play some # v #'s, the number depends on how many can play, I will be able to play at almost any time. I will also be recording all TeamSpeak chat, and most of the gameplay and uploading the stupid, funny or outright ludicrous parts to YouTube.
Play games on random custom maps, zombies, race maps, griff ball, what ever the party wants to run with.

Note: I will only be uploading small segments of video, not all of it, that would be hours of gameplay, and it would use all my internet. I would love to be able to stream this, but my internet is bad. Someone buy me better internet and I will stream everything. xD

Also, by night, I am talking about night for me, and other Horsies (Aussies), being in +8 to +11:30 timezone. I don't go to bed until like 6 AM, but I can't talk too loud, or I will wake my stupid family. :lol:

If you can't do it this weekend, next weekend is good, or maybe the one after that, possibly a week day. I am always free to play, except in those few hours of sleep I get a day.
Put your name down, I will add you to the list, I will be playing regardless if anyone will be playing with me. :lol:

[Image: f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif]
[Image: 27269.png]
08 Mar 2012, 07:33 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread