Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Let me know if you guys want to do this

I found a really cool plugin for bukkit servers, Solar Apocalypse. Basically people will work together to get an infinite water and lava source, then you make obsidian from the two, and you craft glass all around the obsidian block to make Obsidian glass. After a set period of time, the op will use the command /apoc start and then things get crazy.

The first day nothing happens really, just an ordinary day, then night. When the sun rises again, It rises three times the size. grass dies and trees start burning, turning the land into a dirt wasteland. On the second day, forest fires rage everywhere, water sources not protected by obsidian glass domes start depleting, animals not in these domes start to die off as well. By the third day, stepping outside during the scorching day makes players light on fire and burn. The surface has become a scorching barren wasteland.

Night can be considered even worse. Because the day/night cycles are elongated, nights turn the hot dirt wasteland into a snow covered frenzy. Dropping temperatures mean players not huddled around a fire or torch will take cold damage, unless wearing armor. Mobs spawn at night im pretty sure, so the night is still dangerous.

The goal is to work together to survive in obsidian glass domes and underground. Meat food should be gathered before hand as well as animals being mass hearded to because once the heat kills the grass, the trees, those resources are gone. (because there is no grass, pigs, cows and sheep will NEVER spawn again. Vegetation (wheat, sugar cane, trees bushes) will not grow because of the crazy climate. So you must gather what you need before hand- Its truly hardcore minecraft.

So yea, if you guys want me to do this. let me know below- we might split into teams if we have enough people. whichever team thrives the best after a certain time wins.
18 Jul 2012, 01:15 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread