Current time: 09 May 2024, 10:38 PM

Why the sniper overload?
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Why the sniper overload?

I like rockets. I get into a game like GulchX or I enjoy the Banshees (at least the other one) but what really makes the game a drag is the ass bites that get a sniper gun, sit up behind some rock and play ***** CTF all day. They don´t play CTF, they are playing slayer. Why not mod a game that has no sniper guns and for you hacks that think your´re awesome for sitting and hiding all through the game, let me tell you that you really are a POS, can´t handle the CTF concept and you should go find a sniper game if you think you´re all that.
Do you know why after you killed 56 people you still can´t win the game? Because you´re too yellow to take the real risk and go after the flag. It´s called CTF for a fukn reason ahole. I get that flag, I score only 1 time and I still am better than you at the game, no matter if you kill me from your safe little pusy perch on the hill! You suck @ CTF, so why not put down the sniper gun, come and play the man and see if you can CTF?

You mods ought to take those guns out of the rockets games and let us have at least 1 little place to play without the pusy snipers playing Slayer instead of CTF.

Or stop calling it Hardcore rockets when it aint-
what do you think?
}- pop
29 Mar 2013, 04:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread