Why the sniper overload?
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Re: Why the sniper overload?

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
pop Wrote:Maybe you have reading comprehension problems.
My point is I still play the game ass wipe. Just saying if I want to play Slayer, I go play Slayer. If I want to play rockets than I play rockets. And no, aint no sniper getting me my flag, it´s through determination, stealth and wits. No sniper got me a score, my ass did it all the way. I braved the field, got around the tanks, the snipers, the banshees and everyone else, got to the base, snagged that fkn flag and made it ALL THE WAY ACROSS to score. Fkn a! That´s CTF.

What works is what works. we all got our likes. But when Club GI hits up there ROCKETS maps, they are full as crap all day long. There is an abundance of sniper maps we can all play (and i do when i feel the urge)

I stand by my post. CTF is called CTF for a reason. If you don´t want to play CTF, then go frag off somewhere else and play sniper elite pansy ass Halo.

It taKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE A WORLD.

Than you a nub ;)

God this guy need to learn proper English.

You can play CTF in any weapons or map. I say CTF is good with snipers because you can practice your sharp shooting and try getting the flag and bring it back. Also it gives a challenge to the players. Which having a challenge is fun. I don't see your logic making any sense. But hey it's your opinion.

Also, respect those that are hosting these servers. You play on them. While the host spends time just to keep them up.

Also, you should getting reading comprehension. The rule said don't double. Edit your post.

I can easily capture the flag in CFT snipers. And I'm talking about 01 with no shields. I don't see any difficulty with people trying to capture it. Why is the server popular than?

Are you being funny or what? Time would fail me to correct your lousy English. You also need reading comp 101 as you seem unable to understand the basic point.

I should "getting reading comprehension" WTF that does that even mean. As always, it´s a joke to watch the English police fk their own English up. "this guy need to learn proper English"? Or is it NEEDS as in proper English?
yeah,. so I was saying, CTF on a rockets tag should be more rockets and less sniper. Hows that for 1st grade English?

And it¨s THEN YOU´RE A NOOB, not THAN you a nub??? good night what a moron.
29 Mar 2013, 07:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread