Current time: 17 May 2024, 10:22 AM

Changes to SmG M4.
Offline Mclaren

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 0
Changes to SmG M4.

Well, today enters SmG M4, and I was realizing that my effectiveness seemed to have fallen more than usual, but then I realized it was not my effectiveness, but a change in the power of arms.

I come face to face with an enemy and needed more than 2 shots to the body with Pistol in order to kill him. It made me miss this.

But after the Banshee or Moto Flying from immure, I came to throw me his trio of missiles, and as all who have entered that server, we know that a small burst of shots with the Assault Rifle, a short distance generates lots Damage.

But need little more of a load (60 bullets) to kill the Flying Moto or the Banshee.

I ask, because they have to make changes to servers, if so as they are, are very good.

In Spanish...

Bueno, hoy entre a SmG M4, y me estaba dando cuenta de que mi efectividad parecia haber disminuido mas de lo normal, pero despues me di cuenta de que no era mi Efectividad, si no un cambio en la potencia de las armas.

Me enfrente cara a cara con un enemigo y necesité mas de 2 disparos en el cuerpo con Pistola para poder matarlo. Se me hizo extraño esto.

Pero despues el Banshee o Moto Voladora de Immure, se me venia a tirarme su trio de Misiles, y como todos los que hemos entrado a ese server, sabemos que una pequeña rafaga de disparos con el Rifle de Asalto, a poca distancia genera gran cantidad de Daño.

Pero necesite poco mas de una carga (60 Balas) para poder matar a el de la Moto Voladora o Banshee.

Me Pregunto, porque tienen que hacerle cambios a los servidores, si asi como estan, estan muy bien.
[Image: SmGMclaren_zps22793169.jpg]

:D Glitchers Caught: 14  Fakes Caught: 2 :fies:

SmG, My First, And Last Clan
13 Jul 2013, 07:08 PM
Find
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master
Re: Changes to SmG M4.

The mod was left switched off at the last update, fixed.
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
13 Jul 2013, 07:45 PM
Find