Offline mycahxiii

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 29
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 6rills#1371
Fallout 76: My Honest Review

Yesterday, I play the hyped Bethesda game Fallout 76 on my new Xbox One X. By the way, the game is not fully released. In order to play it right now, you need to pre-order it and receive a code for it to play it's B.E.T.A. (Break It Early Test Application). So on and so forth, here is my only time good English typed review for a while, so let's get on with it, shall we?

The B.E.T.A. lasted four hours, so it was a good chunk of game time. However, I do not believe Bethesda will ever come up with something greater than the Fallout: New Vegas storyline in which case is more often than not known as the "WHO THE FUCK SHOT ME IN THE HEAD?" Courier story.

Fallout 76 is entirely multiplayer, and the game director, Todd Howard, said: "It is entirely multiplayer." What's that mean? There is no single player campaign. It's official. I looked at the menu. The only available things on the menu are "Multiplayer Servers" "Profile" and "Options". Personally, for this type of game, I would have preferred the new Fallout game to have a single player mode at least, as I love to play these type of RPGs solo. 

After we gathered supplies in Vault 76, I emerged! And holy shit, the graphics were just OUTSTANDING. The colors were really popping. Despite the fact the game is visually appealing, it did not give me the OG Fallout vibe. Neither did Fallout 4. What I believe the Wasteland should appear as is a plain desert of nuclear destruction, much like Fallout 3. Fallout 3 was gloomy and mostly dusk gray. I love that. Now even though there was some yellow and orange color in Fallout: New Vegas, I still had that good ol' Fallout 3 Wastelandish vibe to the gameplay. Fallout 76 did not full fill that. But well, people are asking for better graphics I guess... Right?

In addition, the gameplay was alright. Very similar to that of Fallout 4. I did enjoy a lot of the new weapons, such as Hatchets, Pump Shotguns. At the beginning, you start with very little supply. I started with a shitty conditioned Pipe Pistol, a Machete, and two leather pieces of armor. Not much, and I liked that. It felt like a real survival post-apocalyptic game. Now eventually I worked my way up in the first two hours just doing random stuff to get to about Level 4. 

The Perk System is great. I did like Fallout 4 Perk chart better, but 76's version will do. Proximity chat is surprisingly not toxic, but I doubt it will stay that way in the next 4 weeks after official release. 

Now the enemies. I am happy with bringing new West Virginia creatures, such as the Grafton Monster, Wendigo, Mothman, etc., and also the OG Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4 creatures. I am however upset they did not bring back Raiders. Or Gunners. Bethesda expected the "online players" to play as those roles, such as the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel. I was not so crazy about this. The closest NPCs you'll get to meet are Mr. Handy's and the Scorched, thus far what I've seen in my gameplay. 

I still have much to talk about until the next stress test, which is October 27, this Saturday from 7-11 pm EST. So far, my rating for this is game is 7/10. It could go lower, could go higher. Depends how I feel on my next gameplay and I what I experience. Oh and the FPS was pretty good, however too many of the Scorched enemies, after I killed them, they kept T-Posing. I gave Bethesda feedback on that. Hope they change it. Same goes for some the enemies, a bit buggy. But yeah. Thanks for reading and hope you consider getting game.
25 Oct 2018, 12:14 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG bahaaous

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 『bahaaous』 #2756
DrunkHalloweenPet Lover
RE: Fallout 76: My Honest Review

(25 Oct 2018, 12:14 AM)mycahxiii Wrote: Yesterday, I play the hyped Bethesda game Fallout 76 on my new Xbox One X. By the way, the game is not fully released. In order to play it right now, you need to pre-order it and receive a code for it to play it's B.E.T.A. (Break It Early Test Application). So on and so forth, here is my only time good English typed review for a while, so let's get on with it, shall we?

The B.E.T.A. lasted four hours, so it was a good chunk of game time. However, I do not believe Bethesda will ever come up with something greater than the Fallout: New Vegas storyline in which case is more often than not known as the "WHO THE FUCK SHOT ME IN THE HEAD?" Courier story.

Fallout 76 is entirely multiplayer, and the game director, Todd Howard, said: "It is entirely multiplayer." What's that mean? There is no single player campaign. It's official. I looked at the menu. The only available things on the menu are "Multiplayer Servers" "Profile" and "Options". Personally, for this type of game, I would have preferred the new Fallout game to have a single player mode at least, as I love to play these type of RPGs solo. 

After we gathered supplies in Vault 76, I emerged! And holy shit, the graphics were just OUTSTANDING. The colors were really popping. Despite the fact the game is visually appealing, it did not give me the OG Fallout vibe. Neither did Fallout 4. What I believe the Wasteland should appear as is a plain desert of nuclear destruction, much like Fallout 3. Fallout 3 was gloomy and mostly dusk gray. I love that. Now even though there was some yellow and orange color in Fallout: New Vegas, I still had that good ol' Fallout 3 Wastelandish vibe to the gameplay. Fallout 76 did not full fill that. But well, people are asking for better graphics I guess... Right?

In addition, the gameplay was alright. Very similar to that of Fallout 4. I did enjoy a lot of the new weapons, such as Hatchets, Pump Shotguns. At the beginning, you start with very little supply. I started with a shitty conditioned Pipe Pistol, a Machete, and two leather pieces of armor. Not much, and I liked that. It felt like a real survival post-apocalyptic game. Now eventually I worked my way up in the first two hours just doing random stuff to get to about Level 4. 

The Perk System is great. I did like Fallout 4 Perk chart better, but 76's version will do. Proximity chat is surprisingly not toxic, but I doubt it will stay that way in the next 4 weeks after official release. 

Now the enemies. I am happy with bringing new West Virginia creatures, such as the Grafton Monster, Wendigo, Mothman, etc., and also the OG Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4 creatures. I am however upset they did not bring back Raiders. Or Gunners. Bethesda expected the "online players" to play as those roles, such as the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel. I was not so crazy about this. The closest NPCs you'll get to meet are Mr. Handy's and the Scorched, thus far what I've seen in my gameplay. 

I still have much to talk about until the next stress test, which is October 27, this Saturday from 7-11 pm EST. So far, my rating for this is game is 7/10. It could go lower, could go higher. Depends how I feel on my next gameplay and I what I experience. Oh and the FPS was pretty good, however too many of the Scorched enemies, after I killed them, they kept T-Posing. I gave Bethesda feedback on that. Hope they change it. Same goes for some the enemies, a bit buggy. But yeah. Thanks for reading and hope you consider getting game.
Man fallout new vegas is the best fallout
[Image: HLuTsXv.gif]
25 Oct 2018, 12:48 PM
Find Reply