Current time: 19 May 2024, 09:12 AM

About Halo 4
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 0
Re: About Halo 4

Quote:Last time on the never-ending game series...
Halo ended with Halo trying to kill everyone but da Madda Cheef got madzorz and killed him so Halo couldn't kill everyone and 343 Guilty Sparkler got all angry and stuff and cursed at da Madda Cheefz ship. Then in Halo 2 there was Halo's brother and there was a bad flood on Halo's brother and it killed a lot of peoples. And the flood got into the Covenants charity ball-ship-home-place and in Halo 3 it got crashed on Earthface Mc Pants. Then Earthface Mc Pants got flooded so da Madda Cheef and Arsbiter blew up the Covenants charity ball-ship-home-place and then they went to the re-born Halo guy, and blew him up again. Essept da Madda Cheef didn't get awayz and he floated in space and said "Cortana you're pretty and stuff, don't lock me in the freeza" But she was all "Nope! Chuck Testa." and locked him in the freeza.
We now return to the never-ending game series...

That's pretty much how the games go. With a lot more children speak.
Please give generously.
29 Oct 2011, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

SmG Cookie857 Wrote:
Quote:Last time on the never-ending game series...
Halo ended with Halo trying to kill everyone but da Madda Cheef got madzorz and killed him so Halo couldn't kill everyone and 343 Guilty Sparkler got all angry and stuff and cursed at da Madda Cheefz ship. Then in Halo 2 there was Halo's brother and there was a bad flood on Halo's brother and it killed a lot of peoples. And the flood got into the Covenants charity ball-ship-home-place and in Halo 3 it got crashed on Earthface Mc Pants. Then Earthface Mc Pants got flooded so da Madda Cheef and Arsbiter blew up the Covenants charity ball-ship-home-place and then they went to the re-born Halo guy, and blew him up again. Essept da Madda Cheef didn't get awayz and he floated in space and said "Cortana you're pretty and stuff, don't lock me in the freeza" But she was all "Nope! Chuck Testa." and locked him in the freeza.
We now return to the never-ending game series...

That's pretty much how the games go. With a lot more children speak.
lmfao hahaha
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

29 Oct 2011, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
Offline Eliy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 3

I wonder how they'll improvise since they've modified the story. I'd love to see forerunner or even better. The precursor
Play me in Halo Reach. xbox live gamer tag is Eliy Beats
30 Oct 2011, 02:42 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

He will meet the furonners. fight what is left of the floods. Te furonners will help him out. that the elites and the huamn conferate armie will also join the fight. i think cortana will die.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Dec 2011, 08:44 PM
Find Reply