Current time: 18 May 2024, 02:04 PM

Servers down?
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 0
Servers down?

I logged into H2V and noticed that the servers aren't showing up on my list. Are they down?

Had a rough day at the office and I could've used them to blow off some steam and have a good time. :)

EDIT: I've noticed that the MM servers as well (I know, not on best of terms right now, but hey, intel is intel) and I saw a thread noting that someone would be hacking all the servers.
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
03 Nov 2011, 10:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Re: Servers down?

RurouniDante Wrote:I logged into H2V and noticed that the servers aren't showing up on my list. Are they down?

Had a rough day at the office and I could've used them to blow off some steam and have a good time. :)
I heard that H2V ran an update, and Cloud hasn't downloaded it yet, since he is at work. :( sorry bro, hope he gets back so you can play a couple of games. If he doesn't then go hit up a couple of SmG members, maybe they will have a big private match with you if you'd like :)
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

03 Nov 2011, 10:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Re: Servers down?

SmG Sman545 Wrote:
RurouniDante Wrote:I logged into H2V and noticed that the servers aren't showing up on my list. Are they down?

I heard that H2V ran an update, and Cloud hasn't downloaded it yet, since he is at work. :( sorry bro, hope he gets back so you can play a couple of games. If he doesn't then go hit up a couple of SmG members, maybe they will have a big private match with you if you'd like :)

Hah! Yeah, that's what I found out. There were other rumors floating around, I just wanted to confirm the truth.

As much as I enjoy private matches, it's not as much fun without the 8v8 chaos. I can totally wait. :)
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
03 Nov 2011, 10:32 PM
Find Reply