Current time: 27 Apr 2024, 05:05 PM

Why the sniper overload?
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Why the sniper overload?

I like rockets. I get into a game like GulchX or I enjoy the Banshees (at least the other one) but what really makes the game a drag is the ass bites that get a sniper gun, sit up behind some rock and play ***** CTF all day. They don´t play CTF, they are playing slayer. Why not mod a game that has no sniper guns and for you hacks that think your´re awesome for sitting and hiding all through the game, let me tell you that you really are a POS, can´t handle the CTF concept and you should go find a sniper game if you think you´re all that.
Do you know why after you killed 56 people you still can´t win the game? Because you´re too yellow to take the real risk and go after the flag. It´s called CTF for a fukn reason ahole. I get that flag, I score only 1 time and I still am better than you at the game, no matter if you kill me from your safe little pusy perch on the hill! You suck @ CTF, so why not put down the sniper gun, come and play the man and see if you can CTF?

You mods ought to take those guns out of the rockets games and let us have at least 1 little place to play without the pusy snipers playing Slayer instead of CTF.

Or stop calling it Hardcore rockets when it aint-
what do you think?
}- pop
29 Mar 2013, 04:43 PM
Find
Offline Gohan

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 51
Re: Why the sniper overload?

Uh If you have problems with our servers please contact the admins about this and try not to rage. Thank you.
29 Mar 2013, 04:51 PM
Find
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99

In my opinion he is allowed to vent Gohan. And this is probably the best way to get the server admins' attention.

Sorry you feel this way with our servers. But, please realize, the consistent numbers with the servers show that people enjoy what we bring to the table.

It's really that simple. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

/moved to server discussion
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
29 Mar 2013, 05:08 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

I think you should shut the fuck up is what I think. Yesterday or the day before I got an unfriggenbelivable with the sniper and STILL had more captures (2) than my retard teamates who thought they were hard as shit because they ran straight at the opposite spawn with a Assult Rifle and a plasma pistol and then wondered why the fuck they died. Bum-rushing the objective only works in Call of duty. In halo, its alot different.

Ever wondered why you could take the flags some games so easily? 70% of the time its because a SNIPER is killing the team, leaving YOU open to take the flag. So dont come on OUR forum and sit there and complain about OUR servers because you cant even use a sniper, and decide your too pro so you just charge the base, die, then wonder why.

PS the rockets are more OP than the sniper, dipshit. Dont say that snipers have no skill and in the same breath say that we should use the rockets.
29 Mar 2013, 05:15 PM
Find
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service

Maybe you have reading comprehension problems.
My point is I still play the game ass wipe. Just saying if I want to play Slayer, I go play Slayer. If I want to play rockets than I play rockets. And no, aint no sniper getting me my flag, it´s through determination, stealth and wits. No sniper got me a score, my ass did it all the way. I braved the field, got around the tanks, the snipers, the banshees and everyone else, got to the base, snagged that fkn flag and made it ALL THE WAY ACROSS to score. Fkn a! That´s CTF.

What works is what works. we all got our likes. But when Club GI hits up there ROCKETS maps, they are full as shit all day long. There is an abundance of sniper maps we can all play (and i do when i feel the urge)

I stand by my post. CTF is called CTF for a reason. If you don´t want to play CTF, then go frag off somewhere else and play sniper elite pansy ass Halo.

It taKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE A WORLD.
29 Mar 2013, 05:59 PM
Find
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service

@ Nero - I like the servers. Most of the games offer a lot of variety. But my opinion is that we could have at least one sans sniper.

GulchX is the bomb, it´s loaded with snipers, tanks, portals, all of it! That map rocks. But I know what it has going is there, so if i get taken out blind side, no biggy. Just keep moving on. Sometimes it does seem that everyone is on the top, shooting down like fish in a barrel. I cant believe that someone who does that think that´s skills. That´s BS is what it is.

@Nero - whatever bro. I ain´t some noob rushing the base blind. I get it when I fire fight it out with another Rocketeer face to face and he blows my ass up. Or me him. That´s the fight. I don´t wonder why I died, I only shake my head and wonder why the pansy won´t come down from the top of the map and try to CTF.

Try getting some reading comprehension
29 Mar 2013, 06:07 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

pop Wrote:Maybe you have reading comprehension problems.
My point is I still play the game ass wipe. Just saying if I want to play Slayer, I go play Slayer. If I want to play rockets than I play rockets. And no, aint no sniper getting me my flag, it´s through determination, stealth and wits. No sniper got me a score, my ass did it all the way. I braved the field, got around the tanks, the snipers, the banshees and everyone else, got to the base, snagged that fkn flag and made it ALL THE WAY ACROSS to score. Fkn a! That´s CTF.

What works is what works. we all got our likes. But when Club GI hits up there ROCKETS maps, they are full as crap all day long. There is an abundance of sniper maps we can all play (and i do when i feel the urge)

I stand by my post. CTF is called CTF for a reason. If you don´t want to play CTF, then go frag off somewhere else and play sniper elite pansy ass Halo.

Than you a nub ;)

God this guy need to learn proper English.

You can play CTF in any weapons or map. I say CTF is good with snipers because you can practice your sharp shooting and try getting the flag and bring it back. Also it gives a challenge to the players. Which having a challenge is fun. I don't see your logic making any sense. But hey it's your opinion.

Also, respect those that are hosting these servers. You play on them. While the host spends time just to keep them up.

Also, you should getting reading comprehension. The rule said don't double. Edit your post.

I can easily capture the flag in CFT snipers. And I'm talking about 01 with no shields. I don't see any difficulty with people trying to capture it. Why is the server popular than?
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
29 Mar 2013, 06:09 PM
Find
Offline pop

Registered
11 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:

What works is what works. we all got our likes. But when Club GI hits up there ROCKETS maps, they are full as crap all day long. There is an abundance of sniper maps we can all play (and i do when i feel the urge)

Than you a nub ;)

You can play CTF in any weapons or map. I say CTF is good with snipers because you can practice your sharp shooting and try getting the flag and bring it back. Also it gives a challenge to the players. Which having a challenge is fun. I don't see your logic making any sense. But hey it's your opinion.

Also, respect those that are hosting these servers. You play on them. While the host spends time just to keep them up.

Also, you should getting reading comprehension. The rule said don't double. Edit your post.

I can easily capture the flag in CFT snipers. And I'm talking about 01 with no shields. I don't see any difficulty with people trying to capture it. Why is the server popular than?

Are you being funny or what? Time would fail me to correct your lousy English. You also need reading comp 101 as you seem unable to understand the basic point.

I should "getting reading comprehension" WTF that does that even mean. As always, it´s a joke to watch the English police fk their own English up. "this guy need to learn proper English"? Or is it NEEDS as in proper English?
yeah,. so I was saying, CTF on a rockets tag should be more rockets and less sniper. Hows that for 1st grade English?

And it¨s THEN YOU´RE A NOOB, not THAN you a nub??? good night what a moron.
29 Mar 2013, 07:36 PM
Find
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

which server is this
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
29 Mar 2013, 07:43 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

pop Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:

Than you a nub ;)

Are you being funny or what? Time would fail me to correct your lousy English. You also need reading comp 101 as you seem unable to understand the basic point.

I should "getting reading comprehension" WTF that does that even mean. As always, it´s a joke to watch the English police fk their own English up. "this guy need to learn proper English"? Or is it NEEDS as in proper English?
yeah,. so I was saying, CTF on a rockets tag should be more rockets and less sniper. Hows that for 1st grade English?

And it¨s THEN YOU´RE A NOOB, not THAN you a nub??? good night what a moron.

Lot's of run on sentences. If you don't like using a pro weapon than don't go in that server. It's that simple. I say it's good, other people also say it's good. Your the only one saying it's not. Every time I see that server it's above 12 people in it. It means it's good and people like it. Go play behind your rocket launcher in another server.

I see lot's of people going in for the flag. And snipers is a strategic weapon. It help's people have cover so they can go for that flag. It's called a support.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
29 Mar 2013, 08:09 PM
Find