Current time: 15 Jun 2024, 01:15 AM

Hi. H2 Newcomers
Offline DamnedSoul

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50
Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi. H2 Newcomers

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:Im 15. Got my first computer at ...5 if you count a desktop the size of me. Laptop at 14. I play basketball. I dont have real good friends in real life. I pretty much say nothing. I can still go to my homeroom at school and people ask "Who is that kid?" after 2 years. Under my 15lbs of fat I got a good set of muscles, but I get called fat and I dont know how to loose it. I suck at pretty much everything. I speak english and a little spanish. Every time I make a friend they move to another school or I do. I dont have a plan after High school...Cept go to collage but I dont know what im going to study. I excel in shooting sports..so I guess the military is where i will go...probably die there.
Yeah, well thats my life, and if looks boring and depressing, then you would not be mistaken.
Come to missoula montana go to sentinel highschool and do football with me there is no off season for us, after football season if we dont do a winter sport we have to do team lifting until spring then we are made to do track, then its madatory that we go to a Sentinel Spartan team lifting camp all summer 7am to 11 am monday - Friday every month in the summer than the cycle starts again. That will give you a bod like me and trust me you WILL get in shape, this year me and the other Freshman Football Team went undefeated all season 14 - 0, im a linebacker 2nd string and 1st string on kickoff and punt team.
14 Feb 2011, 11:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline Daeth

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 66

SmG Lightning Wrote:I has a laptop, xbox, a 26 inch flat screen HDTV, and soon to have a desktop computer. Possibly a alienware desktop soon :D :D :D
Don't buy alienware. it's almost as overpriced as apple to buy one. I'll even make you one cheaper than you can buy anywhere else, or go to http://www.ibuypower.com for the best deals . . . computer hardware n00b.
14 Feb 2011, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:Im 15. Got my first computer at ...5 if you count a desktop the size of me. Laptop at 14. I play basketball. I dont have real good friends in real life. I pretty much say nothing. I can still go to my homeroom at school and people ask "Who is that kid?" after 2 years. Under my 15lbs of fat I got a good set of muscles, but I get called fat and I dont know how to loose it. I suck at pretty much everything. I speak english and a little spanish. Every time I make a friend they move to another school or I do. I dont have a plan after High school...Cept go to collage but I dont know what im going to study. I excel in shooting sports..so I guess the military is where i will go...probably die there.
Yeah, well thats my life, and if looks boring and depressing, then you would not be mistaken.

Dude...put your butt in a plane!! And if you still want to shoot..join the Air Force.

Go big or go home! Don't waste your thoughts on little crap. LOL

Old man was a drill sergeant in the marines...still hard to sit sometimes. :((
[Image: 1807757678.png]
15 Feb 2011, 05:42 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41

I dont do good with planes. Im much better at ground level...I kick ass at close combat....just not sure how that will help if I get a sniper round through my skull.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 Feb 2011, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline DamnedSoul

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50

hey just like the cammal on cat shit one :D
24 Feb 2011, 10:41 PM
Find Reply
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41

-.- you are an undescrible comfort.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 Feb 2011, 11:11 PM
Find Reply