Current time: 15 Jun 2024, 08:45 PM

Official Zombie (Halo 2 Vista)
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Official Zombie (Halo 2 Vista)

The other is just confusing to change so this is a fresh topic. Also this will be the offical topic for the zombie match.

Now thank's to PirateEggs, we have a server for zombies. But you have to give him your GT for Halo 2 vista to get in because it is a Privet server. If you don't have your name on the list. You will not able to get in the server. As you can see. You see there is a server that kinda says zombiez on it. So PM PirateEggs or reply. But please do not spam the topic or the admins will lock it.

The weopons: Pistol (for humans)
Sword (zombies)

Maps: Foundation, Lockout, others might be random but the two main maps are Foundation and Lockout

Ask PirateEggs for the rest of the settings

Rules:

1. In tell the app gets up (helps the player switch teams ather it he/she is killed) you will have to switch by your self and if you don't. You will be kicked or banned from the server for some time.

2. I changed the color for zomies and Humans.
Green: Zombies
Blue: Humans

3. If you dies and you become a zombie, you only use sword and humans only use pistols. You can use sword to move things to make berricades. But not use for killng.

If any of these rules are broken. You will be banned from the server for some time.

Thank PirateEggs for putting his time and effort for this server and for the clan.
The big match will start today at 7 PM Pacific time. Did a hour back. So please PM PirateEggs you GT so you could play.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
17 Mar 2012, 01:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Mystic

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Re: Official Zombie (Halo 2 Vista)

And.. he did it on my server..

And y u make teh banning rules?
[Image: 1857690141.png]
17 Mar 2012, 02:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Pirate will take care of the banning not me. If the person does not listen. I will tell pirate to make sure he does not continue. I know what is wrong and what is good.

Thank you for for using one of your servers, i appreciate it. But i am sure there will no bans because we are the SmG Clan. we know what is fun and what is not fun. we know what is fair and not fair. pirate will take care of the ban. i will make sure these things go smoothly.

and again. than you for using one of your servers for this.
and you also can take care of the banning. it is your servers by the way. I don't run them so you and pirate will have to keep what is best for the servers.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
17 Mar 2012, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Also, do not fucking PM me, if anyone PM's me, they will not be added, and if they're already added, I will remove them. Make a post, or PM Nebula, not me. I don't want your PM's.

Banning will only occur if you don't follow the rules of the game, you will have 3 strikes, don't change teams, use the wrong weapon etc ... If you jump of the map, you're dead, you change teams, failure to change teams when you die will result in your name being removed from the VIP list.

I will only add ONE gamertag per person, no exceptions, if you can't stick to one tag, then you can't play, I will be adding ONE, and only ONE to the list.
[Image: 27269.png]
17 Mar 2012, 11:57 PM
Website Find Reply