Current time: 05 Jun 2024, 06:22 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Website upgrade?
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Website upgrade?

SmG Lich Wrote:Well logically, battlefire, if there were no roster managers, then this website will be full of useless s*** and outdated members etc... even though it pains me to say this... roster managers are just as important as mods. However personally I prefer mods for a variety of reasons both personal and business

And about the Reaper, you should move this comment to the other forum. So in simple terms (I hope you understand), beasty made the right decision (about the poll), if YOU on the other hand have a problem (as you said) take it up with the Admins (and hopefully not about me).

Actually was not suppose to. The point of having a rank is to work on that specific field. And mods are more important because without mods. Our forums will be full of spams and junk. Roser comes in second. Besides we have lists of people below in the site. Click a legend and there you go. If you want to do a Mod job then wait. But other then that tell a mod to do it.

Now back on topic. Who ever said a whole new package in the poll. May I ask what you smokin? (No offence but confused)

Pm'ing Lich about the Mod thing. Don't want o spam the thread.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
15 Apr 2013, 09:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread