Current time: 17 Jun 2024, 03:40 AM

Political Discussion that came out of nowhere
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: OMG WE ARE MULTICULTRAL!!!

SmG Lich Wrote:May I remind you that its not? It sends military equipment and exports to other countries, and yes the economy is weak but not as weak as lets say Greece. The agriculture is good in terms of everything and its a mutual understanding. What military experts are you talking bout...oh right the AMERICAN ones, say that stament again without bias and maybe ill believe you. About the relations there was a treaty going on so they are playing nice so far. About the troops (f*** that) they are not disciplined, not prepared and even Australian ones s*** all over them. About the Raptor...its just another plane and russia has the BEST I repeat Best troops ever for reasons mentioned above and i wont repeat them. Ok no more just add Russia to the list of favorite countries...btw Im russian by birth so I know stuff you Americans dont know. Otherwise peace man, thats the way I want to keep it :D

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.globalfirepower.com/">http://www.globalfirepower.com/</a><!-- m -->

There, shows proof and statistics.

Also actually the experts were from UN experts. So no not from Americans
And you don't do your research? USA are very well trained. They can be ready. Why else we did military drills in South Korea so we are ready for North Korea? Our troops are well disciplined. Also we have the second best cyber hacker teams in the world. First is China. We can hack Russia and take down anything in their networks.

Now please enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
16 Apr 2013, 11:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread