Political Discussion that came out of nowhere
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: Political Discussion that came out of nowhere

@Beasty, your scenarios are applied when no choice is left. All the things i mentioned, are u trying to convince me that there was no choice left. Why would you go to war on the middle east to get terrorists? why don't you just do what you did with Osama (which i gotta admit was a nice work considering who was that man and what he represented), intelligence work. Bombs droping(nukes) there's no really excuse for this.

SmG Beasty Wrote:I cannot say the same for battlefire or oldspiritz, but I do speak for myself above. That being said, people will always die. It is a reality we all face. Some pass gracefully in there sleep. Others by an atomic bomb. But regardless all people die. Being innocent of the frustrations of those who killed you is irrelevant. Have you seen the movie Speed? Imagine such a situation, and that bus because it is speeding hits me and I am killed. I had nothing to do with the ass who placed the bomb on the bus. But if the bus had slowed down more people would have died. So I was killed to preserve the lives of dozens of others. I did not and would not likely choose to be martyered in such event. But it was out of my control, and in the decision of another, 1 life was sacrificed to save 12 others. In the end, as mother always says "shit happens". I wouldnt like that i was killed but I wouldnt be angry at them for making the choice they did.

Apply that scenario to the bomb drops and you will see it in a different light.
This is the worst thing you could have ever posted.

Why judge a murdered, people always die, he was gonna die anyway. Why should regret the nukes and bombs dropping, people always die, they were going to die anyway.

What gives you the right, what gives you the power to decide which life is more important than another one? Please explain yourself.

Your "Speed" scenario, perfect way to give me the reason. Why don't you try everything you have to save the 12 lifes and that 1 life that was sacrificed? You know the bus cannot reduce the speed but you can draw a route and clear everyone out of it so there won't be any casualities.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
20 Apr 2013, 01:11 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread