Current time: 21 Jun 2024, 01:51 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PlayStation 4 VS. Xbox 720
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: PlayStation 4 VS. Xbox 720

SmG Beasty Wrote:^ nah nigga, that'd be awesome :D And Destiny looks sick, I want to get that. Battle, I wouldn't say that Destiny is a COPY of halo, maybe a better term is "inspired". Which they have a right to; did you know this concept of Destiny is what Bungie REALLY wanted to do with halo? But Microsoft rushed dev for Halo:Combat Evolved on the xbox because they needed a good line-up near launch of the xbox console. And so Halo ended up a FPS we all know and love. But I am curious to see what it should have been, only better with decade newer hardware.
not exactly...destiny wasn't what they wanted to do with Halo...And sure the Microbitches rush the devs to realease it before cause they are bitches, if they didn't rusht the devs we would have the SmG and the BR on Halo Combat Evolved. They left the data about them on Combat evolved but they were never added to the game
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
23 Apr 2013, 03:29 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread