Strategies :P
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Re: Strategies :P

SmG Hexbane Wrote:Um, if we're still talking strategies, me and Omega usually do unorthadoxicall tactics (invading at lvl 1, duo top, pretty much retarded stuff you shouldn't do) and one we found what works well early game is AD Thresh and Sup Blitzcrank. For the people who have played with us and are going to say it doesn't work don't say it just yet. Me and Omega have definitely used it to wreck and think it is rather viable, it would help if me and Omega weren't the most lag happy people in the clan in the US (because Phoenix usually lags more than us xP). SO basically me and Omega call out who will grab first (because thresh hook cancels Blitz pull) and from there we can use our combined cc to stun our target untill we kill them. The only counter we've run into were with teams that had someone who could snare/grab like us.
Ur doing it wrong. U gotta use threshes lantern and once blitz uses a grab u right click the lantern and u get pulled back even further and drag the other guy with u. Then u can use threshes grab to lock down the kill.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
28 Apr 2013, 08:43 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread