Current time: 06 Jun 2024, 07:06 AM

KOD OptiKill
Offline SmG Shawn

12 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Likes Given: 0
The BombSuper ComputerThanks From CloudThe Bomb
KOD OptiKill

UnknownTBeast Wrote:Unfortunately, I am the bearer of bad news this morning. Michael Espy aka KOD Optikill was killed by his girlfriend back on Dec. 13th 2012. KOD Meaty sent Nui and I a link this morning to a Facebook memorial page.

I have been trying to contact him for a while, but never got a response, now I know why. I know he wasn't like by everyone and at times there has been conflict, but I ask that you put that aside and pray for his family.

Here is one of the articles:

ST. PETERSBURG - A St. Petersburg woman is accused of killing her live-in boyfriend, Michael Espy, with a kitchen knife. Police say the two had a history of domestic disputes.

Officers say the woman, Jillian Leah Smith, 24, called 911 after the stabbing around 1 p.m. for medical assistance at the couples' shared home on 6th Avenue North.

The victim was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1:37 p.m.

After detectives questioned Smith, she was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.

Smith and the 32-year-old victim had at least eleven altercations in the past year with the last on December 4 at the 6th Avenue address, according to a police statement. They reportedly had been involved in the relationship for about a year.

We have lost a great member of the H2V family :(

R.I.P KOD OptiKill
Soviet cat says meow
01 May 2013, 09:24 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread