The best player in SmG HCE
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhostGreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendaryGamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From CloudEntertainer
Re: The best player in SmG HCE

SmG Beasty Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:
SmG Dominic Wrote:Ping Does matter, not about lead or no lead.

How long have you played HCE? lead and no-lead does matter. People can easily kill others with no-lead because they don't guess how far they should lead anymore. All they need to do is aim at their head or body. Bust also others are having hard time because when their used to lead, they suck and need to start working on their no-lead.

I fail to see how how long you've been playing has to do with skill. Who's been playing halo since it came out in 2003? I have, and im pretty fuckin sure I suck.

But tbh im a console player at heart, always have been, so at least I have an excuse :p
Halo Custom Edition was released march 2004... so there's no way in hell you've been playing hce since 2003. If you meant HPC then even-so. the net codes between both games are completely different that leading in HCE is different compared to leading in HPC. so you suck, because you suck ;D
07 Jun 2013, 10:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread