Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 02:45 PM

Cobra H1
Cobra

Unregistered

Cobra H1

I'm going to say this one last time. I am not Cobra H1. I have never met him/her on any game or chatroom. He has noconnection to me what so ever. He stole my name. I am the only snake on Halo 2 Vista. Not to say i'm a back stabber.......hehehehe....right?.....Heh...heh...heh.hehehe.....hehehahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!GAAAHHHH*grabs random SmG, which turns out to be Anarchy and stabs him in the back* That.....means absolutely nothing.....*looks at the bloody knife8 THAT ISN'T MY KNIFE!!!!! (body drops with a thud)..............*screams like a little girl* CLOUD KILLED ANARCHY!!!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!! DAMN YOU CLOUD!!! DAMN YOUUUUU!!!!! HE WAS SO FULL OF LIFE AND HE WAS SO BRAVE!!!! I CAN REMEMBER HIS ANNOYING VOICE FROM TEAM SPEAK!!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL YOU BASTARD!!!! *sobs* WHHHYYYY!!!!!! WHHHYYYY CLOUD!!!!! WHYYY YOU!!!!!! DAMN YOU-DA-DAMN YOU TO THE BURNING LAKE THAT IS HELL!!!!! *you hear the faint solmen tune of TAPS being played on the bag pipes in the distance* ........Damn you.
06 Nov 2010, 04:09 PM

Messages In This Thread