Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
12 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: Some things need explaining

You do have a point, I agree it wasn't the best course of action. However, I think people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. When problems aren't dealt with properly it isn't abnormal to see good people doing bad things out of frustration.

A prime example, look at Conflict. He is doing a great job at handling the situation maturely given his past history, which is one of the few reasons he has earned alot of respect from me latley, if he wanted to he could have tried DOSing the forum, hacking it or whatever, but for the most part he is trying to discuss his aggrivations and intentions instead of acting out in rage. That doesn't mean he is bad for what he did, just that through talking about the problems and how to better deal with these problems he is on a much better path, and that deserves praise.

I think in the same retrospect you should talk to X. Leaking the information was wrong, and I understand that, but maybe things aren't irreversable, maybe if you talk things out with him it will amend that situation.
18 Aug 2013, 04:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread