Current time: 15 Jun 2024, 09:01 PM

Hexakill incoming!
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232
Likes Given: 0
Re: Hexakill incoming!

Ray, you have time. I don't. You literally get on league whenever you can and play as long as you want. Me in the other hand can only play about 2 matches and only in the weekends, and when i get lucky maybe I can play at least once in the weekdays. But you in the other hand can play as long as you like. You make gaming your life. I don't. So if I only have a limited time to play league, that means I want the match I play to be a win. I only rage when somebody feeds, gives up, or trolls (typical bronze). Because they waste my time.

Ray right now I'm caring. Last season my only shot was the prov. matches and I blew it and after that I didn't care much and it ain't a bluff. I knew I wouldn't get to silver because I knew that I wouldn't have the time to get there. Every single time I duo with Unreal in ranked (when he was Silver 1) we always win. We duoed like six times together in ranked and I can't remember the last time we ever lost a match. I had to face high elo silvers, gold, or even plats. We won not because Unreal carried me, we won mostly because everybody was playing their part well and they don't give up. I only played ranked last season for experience purposes.

I'm not using amount of wins to show how much skill somebody has, I'm using it to show how much time somebody has. If I have the same amount of time that you have, for sure I can get to gold. That's a big no brainer for me. Ray, my skill come from playing and watching commentaries and every single day I watch streams or look at pro clips. I've seen the lvl of skill from bronze to challengers and I know which category I fit into so I don't need somebody else to tell me where I should be at. Mostly from somebody whose judging a book by it's cover.
27 Feb 2014, 01:47 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread