I ain't fraid of no ghosts
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhostGreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendaryGamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From CloudEntertainer
Re: I ain't fraid of no ghosts

Beasty Wrote:
SmG Spy Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:I was just calling you ignorant, *****. That's what the word means, it doesn't imply negroid descent whatsoever.

Reason for calling you ignorant of course being the fact that you imply any of those posts where racist. Racism is the active belief in superiority based solely upon race and the subsequent expression of ideas pertaining to that belief.

Calling someone a *****, even if they're black, isn't racist per se because it isn't a clear cut indicator that one actively believes people of negroid decent are inferior. In fact, such a belief is extremely difficult to prove in most contexts.

However liberal hypocrites and the PC police throw the word racist at everything involving race that is mildly offensive, and as a result they devalue the word just like feminazi's devalue rape. You'd be hard pressed to find a true racist here- well except for me. I loath sandniggers and muzzies with every inch of my body. They are clearly barbaric degenerate beings who should simply stay in their little sandbox called the Middle East.

TL;DR you're a ***** on the subject of racism. Bitches don't know bout my semantics.
Oh btw I'm from the Middle East (Palestine). So... yea...

>implying that wasn't sarcasm
>implying all of this isn't a ruse

it's like your just giving it to me. It's no fun when you're that easy.
yep, you got me. :up:
11 Jun 2014, 10:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread