Current time: 27 Jun 2024, 08:35 PM

LoL Discussion Thread
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
Likes Given: 0
GhostLegendary
Re: LoL Discussion Thread

Even if you realize that it wont change anything as that is how our society is driven. Attend a prestegious college/university and go out into the real world and work. It may seem like that to you, but have you actually experienced anything higher then secondary school and basing your assumption merely on that?

I do agree to some extent that the system is biased towards those that "workhard", but have you ever thought that the reason why society accepts those that are hard working as "more intelligent"? It's because nowadays most high paying jobs require a degree of some sort to actually maintain job competitiveness and requires you to partake in post secondary education. I can tell you from my perspective, coming from a upper middle class family that money can only get you so far. Post secondary education itself is quite a challenge, coming from myself which i previously thought the same as you. (but still got a's in high school or my parents would disown me) But as time went on I noticed a change in my fellow colleagues; mainly those that attend the same school as me. Perception, awareness, logic, and knowledge are all affected as university is completely different from high school.

First year is roughly the same as high school but it'is also the year where the people "study hard to get good grades but are actually dumb as fuck" get kicked out as not only does post secondary require hardwork but it also requires diligence, problem solving, discipline, time management, and most importantly logic. A good example Q&A would be "If you have 5 pencils and i have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because that's how many aliens dont wear hats."

I actually dont know what im talking about now and if anything i wrote previously made sense as it's pretty late but what im trying to say is that education isn't as one sided as you may perceive it to be.
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
19 Jun 2014, 10:55 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread