Current time: 16 Jun 2024, 07:00 PM

Map Team/MOD Team
Offline hexthat

Registered
10 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 0
Map Team/MOD Team

I got some great ideas I can't articulate into gameplay alone. Would anyone like to join me on a project?

Most of these ideas can't even be implemented yet, but maybe kornman00 will change that in the future. The commands "cheat_bump_possession" is needed for one idea, Another idea would be much easier to implement with the "cheat_deathless_player".

I think it would be fun to have a campaign where you start off as a flood infection and you bump_possesion to another bipd and play as it. I've already tested this with "-console -devmode" and it works great. This command doesn't run from scripts though, so.... kornman00 is needed.

The deathless player is needed to play a map where you use a weapon that has its proj changed to eqip frag grenade. You can place frags where ever you want to. In solo when you do this the frags explode from other explosions unlike in multi. Basically I'd like a map where you try and blow the hog up into a trigger with you in the seat. ....this is really fun you can make a long long trail of grenades up to a huge pile under the hog and watch like a domino effect of explosions until it blasts you up into the sky. This can be done without deathless player by just editing damage effects but much easier with deathless player on.
29 Jun 2014, 03:59 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread