Current time: 18 Jun 2024, 09:48 AM

to the powertripping fag
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Re: to the powertripping dummy

I've been here for years, don't you talk down to me as if I don't know how things work around here. I know damn well that most of those people were staff, because I was here when they were. I also know that for a long time, you weren't. Nobody said you had to post 300 posts a day to be here, the fact remains that there were weeks durring liches dos that only myself and one other person posted on this site.

This isn't even about what you condone, It's not even about you specifically- you're just the poster child for this asinine bullshit done by cloud. He invites you people who have done nothing but historically cause huge, unnecessary clan-wide drama and infighting around, gives them unnecessary power and then sits there and scratches his head when shit falls apart. You're not the first person he's done this with and I can only pray you'll be the last. The fact of the matter is he gets angry when people question whether he cares more about a select few in SmG's past or the clan as it is today, but this is the prime example as to why that happens.

Even now you can't help but be a smug little ingrate, talking about how I should be grateful for a ban I neither deserved nor do you have any authority to place. But you don't care, because obviously you don't think Cloud will say anything against you.

Unfortunately for you, the track record for your kind hasn't been so nice. In truth you won't have your power for very long, because the record shows that people like you just gradually disappear, while me? I still keep on spamming and messing with the ACTUAL members of SmG, just like I always have.

I wonder who gets the last laugh then.
30 Jun 2014, 01:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread