Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
Likes Given: 0
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
Re: to the powertripping dummy

Tnak Wrote:
Satan Wrote:Oh the irony.

And everything you say is likewise. YOU weren't around for much, if any, of my time here. You don't know anything that I have done either. And I don't expect you to understand because all you see is your unwarranted and inflated ego.

I say it's in all good fun because it is. That's the kind of relationship I have with my clanmates here (yes, clanmates, I can't wait for you to read the next paragraph). They know the kind of guy I am and I know them. You have no right to come in out of nowhere and just crap on that because you don't like it. It was never a problem until YOU showed up.

You want to know what's making me laugh right now? The fact that you think I'm not in the clan. Because guess what, I am! Oh yes, you see the site was on MyBB for a time (since you weren't here you wouldn't know that), and I was temporarily banned (by an actual admin for a valid reason) for defusing a clan fight by being the most overtly racist and biggest asshole I could possibly be (go ahead and laugh, it's not even the first time I had ever done that). When cloud put phpBB back on the board, he used a rollback from before I had joined back. The real kicker is I am technically still a Roster Manager as I was never demoted! That means I still technically rank higher than YOU DO! So the joke, my friend, is on YOU!

Of course you'd have known all that if you were here, which you know, you haven't been for years of course.

Going off those words that means i am still a clan Admin? I was never kicked out I just left.

So in other word I'm still a Captain even tho I left :P okay that's good enough for me.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 01:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread