Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
12 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: Oh America...

And to further clarify Jeff, I'm not mad at you. Quite the opposite.

I think you're on the right track, but you are allowing your own personal biases to keep you in the dark in regards to the reality of the situation. The mere fact that you can appreciate the novelty of a completely revamped (and needed) social order is a positive thing. I am just not convinced you fully understand what it is you are holding onto- you feel it, but you don't see it. You have to cast away your own emotionless biases if you want to make a positive impact, because emotionally driven systems are the very last thing we need in the 21st century and beyond, and Marxism holds that as a core tenant to it's implications. It's not about what feels good or what makes people happy- it's about realizing what kind of system will properly manage mankind and her resources in the most efficient and rational way possible.

I can assert you haven't done so because you still view situational premises in a very narrow and nationalized perspective. The socio-economic circumstances, which should be your main focus if you actually hold Marxism as an ideal, are not much different between Canada and America. In that regard, the idea that somehow such rediculously minute differences between our circumstances can manifest in a supposed superiority on the subject from your end due simply to your birth place is a joke.

All in all, if you truly want to fix this fucked up path you and I are both on not of our own accord, you should spend less time admiring murderers and more time postulating what you would have done differently.
10 Aug 2014, 11:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread