Offline SmG Unreal

11 Years of Service
Threads: 45
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Savage™#1505
OverwatchLegendary
Re: ggwp get rekt m8 :3

Beasty Wrote:
SmG Dragonrage Wrote:Full ap/magic pen is the way to build teemo if you insist on playing him.

Look at the enemy team build, not even a drop of MR. AS was the better choice over magic pen.

Also it's probably a bit of personal bias on my part. When you build a shiton of AP on teemo in the late game he can nuke squishes and whittle away health on fighters and bruisers from a distance. The extra magic pen usually won't make too much of a difference, considering a teemo is primarily for poking down champs health and he also can't be caught if you're getting chased making long drawn out multiple exchanges to your advantage. (well, maybe except yi on ultimate).

I haven't seen much of a need for it, but if their whole team is building MR like they should be (should and usually are two different words), then I can understand the use of MP. But I still think Runaans is a great item for teemo regardless.

Second post:
SmG Ray88 Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:scrubs who can't play satan.
oh the irony

Still waiting on your club penguin friend request so we can 1v1 fgt.

What's the matter McFly? Are ya chicken?

u realize teemo is all about the shrooms not the aa's them not building mr means more dmg. i dont get how you are so bad at this game beasty... You might as well go and uninstall now
[Image: d18134bafb2b0e1894ffc3a64e55355a.png]

01 Sep 2014, 09:06 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread