Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: well questions

how you been doing? My life is shit. So same old same old I guess.
how halo been doing or your gaming life? Haven't played halo in like 7 months. Started playing league over the summer though.
how long do you have been playing? How long have I been playing what? Games in general? Since I was like 3, so like since 99'.
went are you planning to stop playing? stop gaming? But then what am I supposed to fill my empty life with?
how many hours do you play? When I don't have school? Maybe like 6 or 7 hours a day. With school I can usually squeeze in about 2 or 3.
do you have a life outside of gaming? wuts a life? How much do they cost? Maybe I can get one for xmas
went you come from work or school do you start playing? fuck yeah. Homework is for people who need to practice shit. I learn everything in like 2 seconds. I barely need the work in class as it is.
do you spent time with families doing outside activities? my family are douches, but they're my douches. We don't do anything together or some shit, never have. But I don't like hate them or anything. And I have no life so I obviously don't do outside shit
24 Sep 2014, 08:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread