Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
12 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: YOU SHOULD KNOW

SmG Noobula Wrote:Hahahaha holy crap I see you don't know nothing about this Season. Seahawks stats are way better than Patriots. We have the best defense than any other time two seasons in a row. With our offence 3rd best in the season with an improvement from last season which was 5th and still won the Super Bowl. Watch the Patriots go down next season because they always have. Looking back in history just proves how Patriots were always that team to choke every other season they do well in.

Please if you are going to make an argument use facts not dumb fanboy arguments. Just reading your post makes me cringe thinking of you actually watch football. Are you one of those people that were like, ''Holy crap were are in the Super Bowl. I'm going to watch my first NFL game this season."

Mad cause bad.

Patriots choke? That's why we have won Super Bowls back to back and you plebs threw it on 2nd and 2 inches from the end zone. Your O-coordinator is literally retarded. Guess all of shermans trash talk after we last played you guys was for naught, huh?

A Seacucks fan calling someone else fairweather, that's the most ironic thing I've ever heard. Your team didn't even exist on anyone's radar until last season, but keep pretending your franchise deserves any amount of respect when you guys trash talk when you win, start fights on the fucking field when you lose, and take PED's so that you can even hope to compete on our level. But I'd expect nothing but sour grapes from you losers. It must be hard for Carroll to lose to his old team after Bill Belichek had to come in and show him how to actually Head Coach a team lul.

I take it back, the Seacucks aren't even good, they're just actual cheaters who accuse everyone else of shit and throw temper tantrums on the field. You can tell your team is pathetic when sports radio shows have Us 12 fags calling in crying lmao. So bad.
02 Feb 2015, 10:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread