Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 07:24 PM

YOU SHOULD KNOW
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232
Likes Given: 0
Re: YOU SHOULD KNOW

SmG Beasty Wrote:The deflated ball was not intentional, there was only 1 football that was more than under a few decimals of PSI, and a mechanical engineer from Carnegie Mellon even proved that a 2 PSI drop is not impossible. Maybe if you actually grew a fucking brain and learned to read up on things before you asserted your position you wouldn't look dumb.

"I would just like to say, Beasty you turn out to be a flunker so don't argue about which teachers are crap and which aren't."

Improper tense on "turn", no comma seperating flunker and so; nice English kid. Who's the flunker again? I guess stupidity is a genetic disorder after all.

Damn, must suck to know that a kid that doesn't know English is going farther in life than you. Get rekt nigga. I skipped a grade brah and English is my third language so go suck a *****. "Whose the flunker again?" last time i checked it's still you. Btw, you misspelled separating, at least i know how to spell properly. Like I give a fuck about my grammar kid, my future career doesn't involve chatting with a flunker.

Beasty stop pulling excuses about your fucking life I'm also in somewhat similar situation but more dramatic but unlike you I don't want to discuss about it. There are reasons why I don't want to talk in teamspeak and a little part of it is because of my life complications. But I still get fucking good grades and I'm the only minority to be at very high level classes, because i fucking work hard not sit my ass on a couch or behind a computer my whole fucking day. It's worth sacrificing 4 years of highschool in order to secure a good 30-50 years of enjoying life.
05 Feb 2015, 11:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread