Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
12 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: National Guards called to Baltimore to protect propertie

Skywrath Wrote:Excuse me? Your thrice damned country fears us, so that what happens is it slaps sanctions (which does nothing but to infuriate Putin), while begging him to intervene with the Middle East relations. Where have you been for the past idk 6 months? Fucking bogan. And do you really want me to get into the specifics, because as you mericans say, Ill be giving you a run for your money. So do me a favor, turn your filthy bogan ass 180 degrees, and step away from the topic thank you, unless you got a decent response. And to set the record straight, I'M RUSSIAN, not Slav. Get your facts right, Chris.

Pardon me for the language but he had it coming.

Lmao, first of all, Russians are Slavs, unless you mean to tell me that you're not even ethnic Russian, in which case I feel even more bad for your pathetic ass.

Nobody is scared of Russia and your third rate industry and your pathetic military or whatever. China has more influence in the world than you cucks, and half of that country is like little kids in sweat shops and shit.

No one wants you in the Middle East, Russia; we barely want to deal with you in Eastern Europe. I think it's funny that you openly admit we infuriate your fascist pig leader with our sanctions. The whole world dances to our tune, and you're certainly no different. How does it feel to have glorious mother Russia on it's knees to the nuts of a 200 year old country lmao? Taste my freedom bitch, murica.
05 May 2015, 07:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread