Early Christmas!
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
Likes Given: 0
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
Re: Early Christmas!

I really don't think Dragonrage deserves Captain not only did he abuse ts privileges aka kicking Habib my friend that I know in real life by the way he was pretty pissed off and now refuses to use teamspeak thanks dragonrage for that during that whole screaming thing through his mic with out asking him or talking to him hes also putting people on mod que cough cough spy with out consoling a Admin and just doing it. I also like to say that cloud took spy off of mod que and now you ***** heads put him back on mod que again after cloud took him off after the fact he was on mod que for over 3 weeks and really has not posted or bothered you guys for a wile this is the reason why this clan is imploding and every one is leaving get off your high horses or w/e you guys have out of your ass and get over it Jesus Christ and FYI those symbols that spy was giving does not crash chrome it may lag it but it does not crash it unless your gaming on a potato/toaster. Sorry but I'm speaking my mind and saying what has to be said.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
14 Dec 2015, 12:32 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread