Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
12 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: psych

Well, after thorough testing, I've come to the conclusion we've found the cause. Long term exposure to ranked toxicity has induced a variety of gaseous exposures.

Ranked toxic air is primarily composed of lithium and chlorine. This is the key to understanding psychs condition. The long term exposure to lithium toxicity has given Jorge acquired Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus. What this means is that his kidneys aren't responding to Antidiuretic hormones (Vassopressin) which means the kidneys can't concentrate his urine. This leads to high sodium levels in the blood.

At the same time, the Chlorine in ranked toxic air is being absorbed into the bloodstream through his lungs, evident by the acute respritory damage in the chest radiograph, where it's binding to the excess sodium to fill his blood stream with... well... table salt. As a new disease discovered today, I herby name it North American Bronze's Disease.

Without an immediate and total blood transfusion, I fear coagulation will soon lead to clotting, and result ultimately in congestive heart failure.
19 Nov 2015, 10:09 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread