Current time: 15 Jun 2024, 10:52 PM

Laptops, Phones, Etc for sale. (Updated on Feb 28th)
Offline SmG xBr4v3x

11 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 0
Discord: LukeWasWrong Admin#5075
Hand-held/Mobile GamerSuper ComputerBronze MedalOverwatch
Re: Laptops, Phones, Etc for sale. (Updated on Feb 24th)

SmG Beasty Wrote:I don't understand "portability" as a reason to waste money on a laptop? What kind of space constraints do you have where you can't manage to put a small desk somewhere? I understand you can't carry a desktop to a lecture but there's this thing in your pocket called a phone and it does the same thing a laptop would while simultaneously taking up, ironically enough, less space.

Imagine typing a paper on a phone though. I've tried, I hated it.

Same for a tablet.

People who get laptops usually travel often, so they'd lik eto take their work with them, for business trips, concerts, etc.

But, that does mostly appeal to businessmen & businesswomen.

For an average person, usually young adults, teens, and kids would want a laptop over desktop. So, ages 19 and under mostly.

If you move around the house often, that's a good reason, but you could also grab a chromebook and use remote desktop from your desktop. Not great for gaming, but would be enough for usually computer uses.

I'm against laptops for gaming, only exception would be if you travel OFTEN. As in, everyday.

Gaming Laptops are pretty neat in feel & look, but it's also like getting a $10,000 watch vs a $20-$50 watch.
Or a $5,000 designer phone vs the normal version, at around $300-$700 (If used/new)
You Gotta be Brave to Embark On The Trail To Success
==============================================

|||OLD|||
[Image: 5351139349.png]
|||NEW|||
[Image: 6151473987.png]

26 Feb 2016, 03:33 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread