HUGE WEBSITE UPDATE! To The People That SAY WE DONT DO STUFF
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
Re: HUGE WEBSITE UPDATE! To The People That SAY WE DONT DO S

SmG Phoenix Wrote:
«SmG» Cloud Wrote:I just want people to know just because we don't post everything doesn't mean we aren't doing things. Sometimes I can't post everything because the idea or project isn't at a point where I want people to see it. This was finally ready to be seen by the public. I really didn't want to post it I wanted to set it up as a surprise but well since everyone was saying we weren't doing anything I decided to just get it out.
I think if you show us a half done project and a couple of months later show us a near completed one, that would demonstrate work and progression which is what people want to see.
So showing us something that's even the bare bones isn't as bad as you think.

Maybe for some but ive tried to do that and it ends up going no where because then I get discouraged because I feel like the all my members don't support me or the ideas we have so I end up not finishing it because I feel like no one cares so I stopped doing that. It just ends up being a argument and bashing what we do. So for now I am just going to wait until near completion and then post it because that seems to be working. I will let people know what I do but I just won't show them any results until I am sure that it is ready to be seen by the public.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
12 Apr 2016, 05:03 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread