Current time: 10 Jun 2024, 03:06 PM

Red VS Blue Wars
Offline DXDoug

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
RE: Red VS Blue Wars

hehe i wouldnt mind to join yall if yall wouldnt mind helping me host the wars i would love to join yall

ok i got the website back on!! ::Dut anyone with better website skills then me feel free to throw in some suggestions etc ::Ds i know i need fix alot of things on it but it is a 12 year old website lol but im working on it

https://redvsbluewars.000webhostapp.com/

do yall have a discord or anything? can talk more on ? Prodigy? discord for the halo 2 servers or something? ive been really busy getting the redvsbluewars website back online, and discord up, an advertising etc. an i know i probably cant host dedicated server right now for halo 2 etc , but ya would love chat more with yall an stuff thanks for any info   always feel free contact me at redvsbluewar@yahoo.com or redvsbluewars@yahoo.com

Gonna play some an stream and try get the word out with my videos streaming an upload em youtube etc lol whatever works but ya thanks for the servers to play on :D

i sent this to you prodigy i think you are the halo 2 servers admin right?

Hey i would love to help with Halo 2 servers to not just to get some of my own gametypes out there but ofcourse maybe be able get those fun ones out there as well like brave heart, zombies, etc unless have another server for those kind of game types, and if maybe to be able use one for Matches for the Wars if that would be ok so players could play the match they need to fight in the war each week.  i already have a list of the gametypes that i would like to use for  a server there is alot and ones for every map in the game listed here. I would love set these gametypes up etc and have a server host em i think alot of people would join an have fun playing them because they were hand crafted an tested for many wars an battles so that they would be equal and non biased towards any team. So as you would say a Fair match :D       here is the website with the Gametypes i would love to be able to add to a SMG server https://redvsbluewars.000webhostapp.com/gametype.html    umm let me know what i need to do etc in order for maybe this all to be able to happen. I would do anything to be able let my gaming community (though no existent really right now) but i have likes on facebook daily an people who want to play in the wars again im sure. So ya i would do anything anything to be able use SMG servers for Red VS Blue Wars gametypes and To host matches for players to fight as needed to engage an start the Wars again.

Many thanks already for having many great servers on Halo 2 online. I can speak for alot of people when say god bless you :D
(This post was last modified: 19 Jun 2017, 02:22 PM by DXDoug.)
18 Jun 2017, 11:43 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 16 Jun 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 16 Jun 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Prodigy - 16 Jun 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 18 Jun 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 19 Jun 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 19 Jun 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 20 Jun 2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Blade - 19 Jun 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Beasty - 20 Jun 2017, 12:04 AM