Current time: 16 Jun 2024, 01:43 AM

Most badass thing you've ever done in a game
Offline Folding

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Most badass thing you've ever done in a game

Mine was when I was playing this game called unturned, which is practically like minecraft and dayZ's love child, so there was this team of 2 extremely geared people having a massive advantage over me, they had the best snipers in the game and the best secondary gun in the game. These guys also had over 1000 hours in the game, so they arent your everyday geared noobs.

I only had a farming rifle, and one of the shittiest secondary weapons in the game. To make matters worse, I also had less than a mag of ammo in each gun.

So one of them peaks me, he ended up dealing a ton of damage to me in a couple of bullets, but I shot a ton of my secondary weapon's bullets into him, almost killing him.

I then decide to rush them both while one of them is healing up, I quickly empty the rest of the bullets of my secondary into the injured one, yet he still doesnt die.

I switch to my rifle and headshot one of them while he was trying to jump out of the building in an attempt to escape me, his loot drops to the floor, I now have absolutely no ammo in both of my guns, and im ducking behind as many things as i can in order to avoid his teammate's spray of bullets.

I get a window of opportunity to deal some damage while his team mate reloads his gun because of how many bullets he has spent in an effort to kill me, I decide to give his ass a whoopin, I deal 3 punches worth of damage which gets him to about 3/5 health, keep in mind that these guys not only had the best guns in the game, they also had the best armor in the game. 

Once he finishes reloading, he starts spraying in my direction, i somehow dodge all of his bullets again and out of the corner of my eye, i see a magazine for my rifle which was on his mate's dead body.

In an instant, i pick it up, reload, and in one swift bullet, I quickscope his friend in the head.

This is by far, the most cinematic and suspenseful moments i've had in gaming. Despite how in unturned i have killed teams of 6 people, shot down helicopters filled with teams of geared players, managed to raid the most powerful groups in servers, and pull off some amazing kills and snipes, I still think that was the most badass.

Anyways, what is your most badass moment in gaming?
(This post was last modified: 28 Oct 2017, 12:47 AM by Folding.)
28 Oct 2017, 12:31 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Most badass thing you've ever done in a game - by Folding - 28 Oct 2017, 12:31 AM