Current time: 05 Jul 2024, 05:14 AM

SmG l Marine
Offline l Marine

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Re: SmG l Marine

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:so do you want to be back in now that you left those other clans. Message me on xfire it would be easier.

Cloud I was never in those clans since I joined SmG. Though I've joined several groups and clans(not all are about Halo and not all are clans). Tell me the one you want me to leave because I don't think that they are all about Halo, I'll leave those you want me to. Don't worry about my loyalty!

In the other forum it was written:

"he is Banned for:
1:multi clanning.
2:refusing to leave the clans.
3:playing on our servers with another clan tag."

Here's my view:

"Storm you are requested to tell me the clan I'm in or the clan I'm running? I'm not using any other tag though I sometimes use random names and play without SmG Tag but I never uses any other tag! There can be someone else using the same name as Marine!

Secondly, you said "refusing to leave the clans"...brother tell me the clan you want me to leave...I'm currently in:

1) All Pakistan Gaming Community (Not a clan. It has got Pakistani Players.)
2) Official Call of Duty Xfire Community
3) DieHardServers.com | Quality voice- & gameservers.
4) Gamers Keys Direct
5) ALL PAKISTAN MODERN WARFARE 2
6) The Vita Nova
7) Call of Duty Mania
8) Official Xfire Halo Clan
9) The Great People's ODSTO

Tell me the one I should leave. I'll do it!

Thirdly, you said "playing on our servers with another clan tag"...Brother, above all, I don't play on SmG servers due too high ping! But I played at least three-four times. But I either used no tag at all or SmG tag. No other tag! I don't use SmG Tag whenever I feel like noobing with vehicles, etc. If I'll noob with SmG Tag clan name will get affected. See my Xfire screen shots and you will see different names but no other Tag!

I will try my utmost to finish this misunderstanding!

Regards,
Former SmG Marine."

BTW I'll message you on Xfire Cloud :)
E.I.C. or C.I.E. we are still ruled by the same rulers.

My Motto: It is better to live one day as a Lion instead of living a hundred year as a Jackal!
27 Jun 2011, 04:04 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread