Current time: 31 May 2024, 11:05 PM

Acces to server.
Offline ixe GrandPops

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Re: Acces to server.

Hi and thank you I just did, Hope it work apparently it was lock......wonder why I can play on most server, and not SMG anyway I will try tonight.AS for my other GT I have several , Cob Crooner ( social club from MM server mostly people over 35 , I m 54) then ixE GrandPops, yes I was ask to join the ixE clan ( can t tell you why since I havent got the skill any of the clan s players have, and believe me they re very good , not I), also Wanahavfun the original 1, theses GT are they only one I use on Halo2v.Since I have 5 children and all have GT since most have a Zune account and required one, and also have 3 sons that have GT on XboxLive,I not willing to offer any more because I fear of the cheat name I often see on forum like MM and others, I always use the anticheat from MM on all server I played...futher more I almost stop playing flag game since to many players play it like a single game instead of a team players...... No personnally I dont think I was ever ban for any reason on any server of any kind, the reason I suggested it was and still is I ve been accused like many others players of cheating ,because I beat them or just simply kill them, I sure your awarded of this, I m not the only 1 that has had problem of that sort.......with new comers..
08 Oct 2010, 12:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread