Offline ToniThiccy

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ToniThiccy
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories

(28 Feb 2018, 01:51 PM)AnaRCHy Wrote: Well you drove the lady crazy.

She worked at a mental institution, she was crazy to start with.

Story #2: In the hospital it was an enclosed place full of sexually deprived teenagers. I remember being in the game room talking to the other patients when we started playing truth or dare. It was at this moment (names changed in the story for privacy purposes) Pearl asked Johnny who he liked in the room. Instantly he became shy and reserved up until we started choosing people off. I was chosen last and I screamed out of disgust. I went to my room and told one of the cool staff members. He's been making moves on me all week and I told her how he kept asking for my personal info and she separated us. Supposedly he was there because he was a hyper sexual and had anger issues. Lmao

(28 Feb 2018, 03:53 PM)ToniThiccy Wrote:
(28 Feb 2018, 01:51 PM)AnaRCHy Wrote: Well you drove the lady crazy.

She worked at a mental institution, she was crazy to start with.

Story #2: In the hospital it was an enclosed place full of sexually deprived teenagers. I remember being in the game room talking to the other patients when we started playing truth or dare. It was at this moment (names changed in the story for privacy purposes) Pearl asked Johnny who he liked in the room. Instantly he became shy and reserved up until we started choosing people off. I was chosen last and I screamed out of disgust. I went to my room and told one of the cool staff members. He's been making moves on me all week and I told her how he kept asking for my personal info and she separated us. Supposedly he was there because he was a hyper sexual and had anger issues. Lmao

By the way, these stories are real and happened in March of last year as well as September of the same year. I didn't make this up, more to come
(This post was last modified: 28 Feb 2018, 08:17 PM by ToniThiccy.)
28 Feb 2018, 03:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Funny Mental Institution Stories - by ToniThiccy - 28 Feb 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by AnaRCHy - 28 Feb 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by AnaRCHy - 28 Feb 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by ToniThiccy - 28 Feb 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by Apollian - 28 Feb 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by Fabiozo - 01 Mar 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Funny Mental Institution Stories - by Phoenix - 02 Mar 2018, 04:23 AM