Private channels
Offline Mr. Colgate

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: .Some white kid✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ?
Private channels

Honestly, I don't think the private channels are healthy for the community, I think it's completely stupid. Why add 7 channels for regular non SMG members to join and then have staff drag people into private channels exceeding the channels limit... I mean yeah sure "They are our friends and we privately want to play games with them" but some new guy joins or some random who isn't even your friend asks to join the private chat, you move them in there, and it makes the community look dead as hell; and what does that mean? It means people won't be interested in joining the server at all because there is no one to talk to nor play games with. I mean WHY MAKE A GAMING COMMUNITY AND MAKE IT TO WHERE PEOPLE CAN JOIN OTHER PEOPLE FREELY AND BE LIKE "Hey want to play games?" THAT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! THIS IS DOING NOTHING BUT TEARING THE COMMUNITY APART. And I can't help but to think why the server has been ghosted recently...

I used to join the discord when almost all the public channels were filled... and talk to people new or that I know and chill with them and prosper... now it looks like a concentration camp...

FIX THIS PLEASE, MAKE THE COMMUNITY COME BACK AND PROSPER WITH OTHERS.

Another argument is that "We have private channels for SMG members though?" Yeah you do, and there is nothing wrong with that, but how is the "SMG" community going to grow if they see now people there and people in private chats? When I found this discord my reaction was "FINALLY A DISCORD I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE IN AND CHILL WITH" Every other discord I try to find, no one is in it or the channels are all locked and it deprives my motivation for staying in the server at all... and then I leave it looking for another...

And half the time the private channels are filled up and people ask to join, they are denied, as if they are scum and they don't want to stay or can't find a purpose to stay anymore... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE FIX THIS!

Attached Files Image(s)

03 Mar 2018, 12:29 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Private channels - by Mr. Colgate - 03 Mar 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Private channels - by Ugandan Warrior - 03 Mar 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Private channels - by Hitlorian - 03 Mar 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Private channels - by AnaRCHy - 03 Mar 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Private channels - by Fabiozo - 03 Mar 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Private channels - by Cloud - 03 Mar 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Private channels - by KangarWu - 03 Mar 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Private channels - by Nukem - 03 Mar 2018, 12:42 AM