Offline Just a Scientist

SmG Donator
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Just a Scientist
Sapphire DonatorThanks From CloudCool
RE: Anyone have a really weird lucid dream?

(05 Mar 2018, 03:48 AM)Dirty Dab Wrote: I don't have lucid dreams that often, but as for regular dreams? OOOH BOY, do I have a story for you. THIS one is recurring, too!
For me, I just sort of appear in this weird open landscape, kinda like in breath of the wild, near the twin mountains (that's what it reminds me of, anyway), then I usually decide to climb a random mountain. But when I almost get to the top, the mountain rumbles and stretches, then it gets taller, forcing me to climb more.
Eventually I slip and fall, and right as I hit the ground, I don't wake up, I don't "die" nothing cliché happens. My vision just gets blurry. Then, a man in a trench coat wearing a bandana stands over me (the bandana is different every time), and puts his left hand on my forehead, and his right on my chest or my left leg, then I wake up, usually in a pool of sweat.

I've gotten used to it though, so I get less and less sweaty each time it happens
In your reoccurring dream the mountain that continues to grow could represent a task that you forgot to do, or it could be pent up stress that you could be ignoring and the man, you should acknowledge him as he's possibly your spiritual guide
[Image: SmG_Just_A_Scientist.jpg]
Props to SmG Queen Masty for this awesome sig
05 Mar 2018, 04:00 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone have a really weird lucid dream? - by Just a Scientist - 05 Mar 2018, 04:00 AM