back again
Offline darkside

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Re: back again

Thanks Nukem,

i appreciate your generosity, however i think there could be a problem somewhere within the logging system. After my last ban i have ensured that i have not used any other gt than darkside, i enjoy playing on your servers, so i have been extra careful not to ruffle anyone's feathers by using provacative names - so it could not have been me. I appreciate however that as far as you are concerned it is the word of someone you dont know.

as a side issue, is the ip address on this latest incident the same as the previous ones? If it is, then there definatly is something wrong because i get a new ip address each day from my isp, i dont have a fixed address. My ip address right now is 124.168.57.227, but it will be different tomorrow

I think i have seen the gt S***b***** about, but i definatly have not used that name.

Also, was there another entry for me (darkside) near the s***b***** entry in the log?

the last incident showed me 3 minutes apart from littlen****.

if there is another entry with darkside in it near s***b***** then that could be a clue, because that was the pattern of the last incident.

thanks again

darkside
21 Jul 2011, 08:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread