Current time: 18 Jun 2024, 01:08 AM

What is the most embarrassing thing you remember?
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 327
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal DonatorSmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics MasterWriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost GangLegendaryGuardianEntertainer
RE: What is the most embarrassing thing you remember?

My Most Embarrassing memory was in junior high. In my school if we got into trouble we would have to write a 3 page long essay and speak it in front of the entire school during morning assembly. Internet helped me to write my essay. I was determined to speak in the funniest way I could so that I could see the face of my principal burn(she's annoyed when we take things lightly). Everybody began to laugh when I walked onto the dais. I thought to myself I'm doing a good job and there was a lot of whisper. I didn't take that seriously and finished my speech. After I returned to my friends, they were all laughing at me. I said “Was I that funny?”. My gf told me “Look at the zip of your pants, genius!”. It was wide open and that's why the entire school laughed. That was not it, the underwear I wore then, was light blue in colour (here such coloured underwear meant we were insecure). I was embarrassed asf. From then until High-school girls would laugh at me as they passed by, why even the kids laughed at me, and you know I'd just feel so embarrassed that I wanted to kill myself. Gradually, students dropped it. But it still gives me the chills of embarrassment!

Cheers!
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=664376e4&is=664...12428c920&]
Socials: Discord
02 Apr 2018, 12:09 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the most embarrassing thing you remember? - by Altair - 02 Apr 2018, 12:09 PM