12 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Denied: Unban Request #2...

Well I've been banned again. -.-

Server I was banned on: SmG 01
Name: Chr0n1c15
Other Names: {V}HUD
Xfire: vhud (Haven't used Xfire in years, don't know if my account was pruned or not)
Date/Time: September 2nd 2011 @ 11:20ish AM Atlantic Time Zone
Legality: I have purchased the game from a store.
Reason why I was banned: I have no sweet clue.
Why I should be unbanned: Cause I was not cheating or hacking, plain and simple. :P SmG Nukem was in the server with me for probably a half hour and I hope he got video evidence or sightjacked me or at least something! You're banning someone that hasn't cheated or hacked in his life. I had 430-ish kills, and 115ish deaths when I got banned. (Yeah, I know, I was in there for a couple hours. :P ) It's a really good server! I was not given a warning by Nukem. I should've friggin' recorded the entire game play. I do not 'lock on' to players like I was accused of in my ban appeal for SmG 05, I don't even hardly move my mouse, i just walk around and jump and if players are walking in a straight line then I just strafe until I get a clear shot that'll work with the ping lead. My ping was a stable 133ms average, my internet was very good. I have been playing Halo/HaloCE since 2004 and have run my own clan from 2006-2008 called {V} Clan.
02 Sep 2011, 10:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread