Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 10:22 PM

What are the things you liked and hated about naruto?
Offline SmG Drazzle

Apollian
Scout
5 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Drazzle#0001
FortniterDiscord WarriorCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudSmG YouTuberScoutDiscord MasterGavel of TrinityOverwatchGamerTwitterHalloweenGeniusPet LoverSupporterHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
RE: What are the things you liked and hated about naruto?

Well I liked everything about the Uchihas. Anything Uchiha related would instantly grab my attention, theyre just the best characters in the series imo. Madara was a badass, Obito was a G, Itachi is just perfrection, Shishui is sick as hell too, and theres sasuke... eh. 
The story personally got me really hooked, and felt good to watch. Theres nothing like watching Naruto for the first time, Ive never felt anything like that. All the jaw-dropping moments like when Pain destroyed the entire Leaf Village in 1 move, the almighty push, and when oObito went on a rampage when he saw Kakashi kill Rin. Seeing those moments for the first time as a kid, is just something special. Naruto has taught me alot about life, with its quotes and such. 

As for the bad stuff, its basically what you listed. There were waaaaay too many filler episodes, and sometimes learning backstory would be uninteresting because youre learning so much of it.  Also Sakura is the worst character ever created, so is Hinata. Also some things i didn't like was the lack of character development. Some of the Konoha 10 got absolutely NO character development. For example, Tenten, Hinata, Sakura, Rock Lee (might sound crazy but when you actually examine Rock Lee at the end of the story you'll know what I mean), Ino, and Kiba. These charactrch just seemed uninteresting. Sakura always got on my nerves, acting luke she's comparable to Naruto and Sasuke towards the end of the series. Also the ships were stupid. I think Naruto shouldve married Sakura, not some stalker. And Sasuke shouldve married Karin, the wouldve had a kid who would have both Uzumaki AND Uchiha blood. That kid would literally be god, and as Sasuke as his father?... GG

But I still love Naruto, and it's a big part of my childhood and there will never be anything like it  
:pepeok:
[Image: Screenshot_2018_09_26_13_01_00.jpg]
28 Sep 2018, 09:44 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the things you liked and hated about naruto? - by Drazzle - 28 Sep 2018, 09:44 PM