Current time: 26 Jun 2024, 05:42 AM

How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it?
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753
How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it?

I feel the currently education system (in America), especially in high school (age 14-18), they do not necessarily teach up how to properly adjust with "in real life" situation and only teaches us straight from the textbooks. Its great that that teachers/professors gives us knowledge about math and the history about the Romans, etc..., but I'd like to understand how taxes work and other out-of-school material.   Just my two cents on it.

---------------------

Going further into Education system (College/University):

For those that don't necessarily know what they want to do, university is mad good to invest in to really pick up a skill. Sooner or later someone will want to learn a new skill.
-
Or if you do know what you want to do in future but education is required (BS, BA, MS, etc...) it is good to hone in on that current knowledge.

----------------------

For those that don't want want to go into College/University:

I know lots of people that did not choose college/university as their career path and are doing exceptionally well. They even are married and have kids. This is probably because they are very passionate about what they already knew and continued this path without the help of schooling while still being able to learn using the internet. The internet already provides so much and it wouldn't be wise to not use it as it is continuously expanding.

---------------------

I like beef, kiss kiss, welcome shmack, and gimme your thoughts kiddos/adultos

*dabs in french*
03 Oct 2018, 01:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it? - by KangarWu - 03 Oct 2018, 01:01 PM