Current time: 04 Jun 2024, 11:33 AM

Running for prom queen for my last year of HS
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniterBronyChristmas 2018
Heart  Running for prom queen for my last year of HS

I really want to run for prom queen for my senior queen and the reason for that is:

My grandma recently lost her battle with breast cancer and all my life, my grandma’s been my inspiration and I’ve always wanted to do everything that would make her proud of me. When she was younger, she was known for running for these types of things and I think it’s only right for me if I followed her steps since it has always been in my heart to run for prom queen someday and this year, I hope to pursue and achieve that goal in order to make her happy. Even though she won’t be here in person to see me try to achieve this goal of mine, I know she’ll still be happy of me regardless of where she is right now. 

THE PROBLEM: 
How am I going to tell everyone in school my reason for running for prom queen without looking conceited or like I'm using my grandma as a reason to run for prom queen? I actually want to run for prom queen, not for popularity nor for fame, but for the sake of keeping my grandma's memory alive (if that makes sense). 

Anyways...How am I going to explain my reason to others properly and in the uttermost respectful way?
26 Oct 2018, 08:48 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Running for prom queen for my last year of HS - by Valentina - 26 Oct 2018, 08:48 PM